Have you made your avatar yet? http://avatars.yahoo.com/
I have a few accounts so I played a bit. The tool is in Flash. It allows you to have different expressions depending on the face you choose. Sadly, no pink hair was available...
Here is Eiri:
Here is Shuichi:
This is me:
I was disappointed in the lack of glasses styles. Mine are not this shape but they are the closest I could get to my actual glasses. The lips are a bit thicker than mine, too. And I am definitely NOT that skinny! I wish they had provided hazel/grey eyes.
Even rat got in my pic!
I am going to do one for him when he gets me his yahoo username/password.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*